Monday, September 6, 2010

What I've been up to

It may seem like I've not been creating or into crafting for a period of time, however, I have been doing a lot of things related to creating.  The photos on the left were taken at Scrap Stamp Art Tour at the Fairgrounds in Hamburg, NY.  From top to bottom are the following booths - Scrap Dazzle (online store), Buffalo Stamps and my friend Amber's online store Amber's Attic.  Links to their stores and/or blogs are below.  I was one of the first through the door so the booths haven't gotten busy yet - it was nice I could get up close and see all the goodies very well.  I've also been to JoAnn's, Michaels and AC Moore using their coupons to save on my purchases along with visiting Buffalo Stamps the day before the Scrap Stamp Art Tour.  I'm stocking up on supplies for the holidays and for creating through the winter months. I've also been been watching quite a few videos - Suzanne Dean's, Marianne Walker's, Tim Holtz's - to name a few.  I've been using my Cricut a lot cutting stuff for Christmas cards & tags - nothing is put together yet but once I get going I'll show you what I've come up with.  I've also colored several images with my Copic markers - I just have to put those together as well.  Hope everyone has had a nice Labor Day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment