Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas cards



Tonight I've been working on finishing up some odds & ends that were needed on a few items - I noticed a few things that were needed as I packed everything up. I also had some time tonight to make some Christmas cards that I had started making parts of several weeks ago.  The candy cane and "HoHoHo" were all made with Cricut cartridge Very Merry Tags.  I think this is one of my very favorite cartridges so far - these are so easy to make and can be used in so many ways!  On these cards I added them to the front of the card with a brad so they can be removed and hung on the tree or used on a gift.  A few have "To" & "From " on the backs for use as gift tags.  The front of the cards are embossed with a Sizzix embossing folder.  Hope this is a quick & easy idea for your Christmas cards

No comments:

Post a Comment