Sunday, January 29, 2012

Free digikit link and more....

I was away visiting family the first week in January and I still feel like I haven't caught up with things!  Of course I started 3 new Big Picture Classes at the beginning of the year and continuing 2 others so I've been busy working on those. More about those in future posts.

For those of you who are doing Project Life or Project 365 the Two Peas site has a free digi kit that is FREE!  Go to
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/shop/erica-hernandez/123828-digikit-action-2012-free-kit/?filters=digital-kits
Download and if you are not a digital scrapbooker look for the pdf files that you can print from.  These are great little cards for your 3 x 4 pockets.

Went to a crop with my girlfriends this weekend and got 10 pages done - yay!  Here's 2 layouts - each with the same 2 photos. 




Thanks for checking them out.  I hope to be posting more regularly from now on with information and ideas that you find useful!

No comments:

Post a Comment