Thursday, February 9, 2012

May Flaum's Field Guide

I'm busy over on Big Picture Classes website today.  May Flaum's class The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide class started today and I'm really excited!  I can already tell that I'm going to learn how to get so much more out of my products.  Its not to late to sign up so check May's class here...
and I hope you'll join us!  I've already watched two of the videos and learned so much about misting.  Techniques that I thought looked hard have been demystified!  I'll be busy getting inky and will have some finished art to show this weekend!  Its going to snow Friday and Saturday so I'm planning on creating in my studio or watching more of May's video's!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing 3 BPC's at once?!! Wow, that's impressive! Good luck with them all and hopefully we'll meet in the rounds of Field Guide :-)

    ReplyDelete