Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Fall!

Fall is my very favorite time of the year.  The cooler temperatures are energizing and everyone is getting back into a routine from the easy going summer days.  I also love the colors of fall and have already begun decorating my home for the season.  At the end of last fall I threw out several fall items that were showing signs of wear and tear.  I've been cruising Pinterest for ideas and decorated this pumpkin with ribbon for a different look.  I love decorating with pumpkins and this way I don't have to worry about them deteriorating in the house.  



How are you decorating this year?  Where are you getting your inspiration?

1 comment:

  1. This is our first week with cooler temperatures, so I honestly hadn't even thought of fall decorations yet! But now that you mention it ........

    ReplyDelete