Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Close To My Heart Level 2 Journaling Spots


In my search for things to help make my Project Life easy to do and have variety I found these little cards from Close To My Heart (CTMH).  They actually are journaling cards to go along with the Lucky paper pack but they fit perfectly into the 3 x 4 pockets of Becky's page protectors that come with the Project Life kit.  Disclaimer:  I am NOT a CTMH consultant (used to be).  I do have a friend that is and I order regularly from her.  If you are looking for any of the CTMH products I've posted about go to their website http://www.closetomyheart.com/ and click on Consultant Locator.  You can find one near you or order from a consultant's website online.   I like the kraft paper that these are made of and the fact that I don't have to make them or stamp them.  Ready to go right out of the package!

No comments:

Post a Comment