Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 10 Project Life and One Little Word Blog Hop


Left side page
  For those of you that are participating in Becky Higgin's Project Life this year I wanted to show something I did on this layout that I've been stuck on for awhile.  Left side page is pretty simple, cut some cardstock for the title card and journaling cards, added some pre-made embellishments and letters.  This is the only page so far that I didn't use a weekly title card that came with the kit.  The right side page I added one of the diecuts I showed you yesterday.  I made this little guy with Cricut's Baby Step cartridge.  I used a Flip Flop to make the hinge between the diecut and journaling card.  The diecut (this one was made at 6")stays outside the page protector.  As you can see in the third photo this give you room on the

Right side page
 journaling card to write.
Also, wanted to let you know that tomorrow is our monthly One Little Word blog hop.  The blog hop starts at 11am EST so I hope you'll join us for that. 

Right side page with diecut lifted up to see journaling card


No comments:

Post a Comment