Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ranger Ink Studio 490 Style with Wendy Vecchi


Wendy
(wearing blue apron)
This past Saturday I had the pleasure of meeting Wendy Vecchi and taking her Ranger Ink Studio 490 Style workshop at Buffalo Stamps.  I wish I had been able to take a class like this a long time ago.  The class is in a similar format as those that Ranger provides for store owners and class instructors.  We did a variety of techniques on manila tags and on the back of each we put a label with the instructions for the technique!  Wendy was an amazing teacher - so relaxed and organized.  We never felt rushed and I think everyone felt that they learned a lot.  I had a lot of fun.  I hope I can take more classes with Wendy in the future.  Here are some photos of Wendy at the class (one with me) and some of her projects.  I'll post photos of some of the tags we made tomorrow.


Wendy demonstrating another technique

Wendy with me



Aren't these beautiful?  The flash on my camera was a little too bright on the middle photo and washed out the beautiful, rich colors in the background.  I'm sure these will inspire you though!

No comments:

Post a Comment