Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Getting current with Project Life

This is my second year with Project Life and I just can't seem to find my rhythm with it this year.  It started right off in January as I was finishing December Daily and had an end of year/beginning of year trip to Seattle to see family.  Then we ended up having to find a new car, decided to put our house on the market, did major decluttering/housecleaning and I'm taking quite a few online classes -its all added up to running around in different directions and being somewhat distracted.  I need to get back into the photo taking habit as well.  
I have 2 page layouts that cover 3 weeks and then others that cover an entire month (March).  But that's what I like (and I'm sure others do too) about Project Life - its so totally flexible. 
I'm not looking to add photos just for the sake of it - I really want them to be a reflection of our lives.  I've become very conscious of how many albums I have and I have no idea what my two sons and their families would do with them so I think that has kept me from being so photo intense as well.  So I'm hoping that now that I am current I can get back in to the swing of it and find a good balance between photos and journaling that tell our story.  
I'm planning on doing a Week in a Life with Ali Edwards later this month.  I plan on doing those pages in my Project Life album again this year.  Are you doing A Week in the Life?  
As you look through the photos you'll notice that I'm using a mix of items from Simple Stories Life Documented and the journaling cards from   Becky Higgins' Project Life Cobalt kit.  
What is your biggest challenge with Project Life?

February


March with overlay


April to date



1 comment:

  1. I'm not doing Project Life, but I do so enjoy seeing everyone's pages. Congrats on getting caught up for the year admist all the busy-ness.

    ReplyDelete