Friday, April 6, 2012

A page from my art journal.


Wanted to share this piece that I did in my art journal this week.  I'm having a lot of fun playing with techniques that I have learned in May Flaum's class The Curious Scrapbooker's Field Guide over at Big Picture Classes.  I'm using my art journal to play with products and try things out.  I'm finding that there is a lot to learn about how products and techniques work with each other and the art journal is a great place to try them out.
I'm also taking 21 Secrets over at Dirty Footprints Studio.  Its a 9 month long art journaling class being taught by 21 different instructors with 21 different classes.  I've been enjoying the first week visiting several of the classes and checking things out at the Ning site that is hosting the classroom.  I'll be sharing more about 21 Secrets in the weeks to come.
I'm hoping to be spending a lot of time in my studio this weekend - do you have any plans for getting messy this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment