Saturday, March 17, 2012


I created this layout today for my Field Guide for Curious Scrapbooker's class with May Flaum over at BPC.
I am really loving May's class.  Its not just techniques but process and she explains why she does/doesn't do something.  I'm probably learning more in her class than any other class except for Stacy Julian's Finding
Photo Freedom class.  If you wish to follow May her blog address is
www.mayflaum.com  
She has regular giveaways.  She just emailed me that I won a Simon Says Scrapbook kit!! How cool is that?
This is another photo of Owen shortly before his first birthday.  Miss him like crazy!
The cardstock is from Close To My Heart (outdoor denim, I think, is the color).  I used Tim Holtz's Paint Dabber (Picket Fence) with The Crafter's Workshop Template (Trendy Bracket) to create the "frame"
for Owen's photo.  The "i" and "you" chipboard pieces are also from Close To My Heart.  My
original intention was to paint them but I liked how they looked on the page just plain.  The
heart is embossed with Close To My Heart embossing powder using an old Creative Memories
template.  That shows how long I have been scrapping since we use to use these templates to draw
shapes on our photos and then cut them out!!  I then added a little banner over the heart using my
Brother p-touch label maker.
Have you had a crafty St. Patrick's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment