Monday, October 28, 2013

Still decorating



I created another ribbon pumpkin as my table seemed to need a little more.  I found the tablecloth at WalMart.  I had the cornucopia and acorn candle wreath which I have had for several years and never put out. Today I found the candle at Michaels and used my 40% off coupon for that.  I've realized that I decorate in fits and starts.  I add a little every now and then as ideas develop and I live with something for awhile.  I admire those people who have a vision in their head and are able to create it all at once.  I'm pretty happy with the way the house looks and many of the decorations will stay out until Thanksgiving.   Now that my sons are married I tend to decorate more for the Fall rather than for Halloween.  


1 comment:

  1. I really like the ribboned pumpkins! I tend to decorate all at once, then leave it for the season. I do mostly fall & will leave it up until the day after Thanksgiving when all the Christmas decorations come out.

    ReplyDelete