Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alan Alda at Chautauqua Institution


Vacation is great!  While I haven't spent any time "creating" today I had the chance to hear Roger Rosenblatt & Alan Alda discuss his life & career at Chautauqua Institution's Amphitheater.  And we all know what a gifted and creative actor Alan Alda is.  It was the largest crowd in the amphitheater that I've ever seen!  And we were not disappointed.  It was inspiring to hear him talk about the creative process in acting and the things he is passionate about.  At times I closed my eyes and it was like listening to "Hawkeye" though!  What an amazing sense of humor and such quick wit.
This afternoon there was a book signing and I got a chance to speak with Alan Alda briefly while he signed our copies of his books.  What a humble man!  He thanked me for waiting & standing in line!   

No comments:

Post a Comment