Thursday, June 24, 2010

Quick Quotes Canvas Kit

FIrst off, I'd like to apologize for the photos - one of these days I have to figure out how to get them posted so that they are in the correct position!!  I hope that you are still able to see the canvas panels well enough.  I finally finished these a couple of weeks ago.  I had started them at a CKC class a couple of years ago.  If you've been following my blog for awhile you may remember a post with pictures showing a box full of projects to finish and/or start - there are only a few things left in the box I'm happy to say.  Of course, what's left are things that I started and then didn't like where the project was headed.  Now I need to come up with new ideas.  Sounds simple but sometimes it's hard to get the original idea out of your head!  Anyways, these panels are finished except for some photos.  I haven't decided if I'm keeping this project or giving it away yet.  I look forward to doing another Quick Quotes project - I like working with the canvas.  If you haven't yet, check out http://www.shopquickquotes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment