As I promised yesterday I have some projects to show you over the next few days. I got off to a good (and easy) start tonight. I finished one of the cards I mentioned that I've been working on for a little while - unfortunately the photo did not turn out well so I'll retake that tomorrow & post then. In the meantime I have some cards finished from a kit that I got free from Archiver's when I was there in March. What I loved about this kit (Blissful Blossoms from TPC Studio) was the envelopes that came with it had matching envelope sleeves that just needed to be folded and glued into place. What a great finishing touch! What I did not like about the kit was the rub-ons that were included. The sheet was super sticky and before I knew it many of the rub-ons were on me, the table & some of the papers! So I have a couple of cards to finish with some stamping for the sentiments. This was a quick & easy way to get back into creating. I also ended up using something I hadn't before - chipboard stickers! I had been thinking of trying to do a card a day challenge to myself in June but it became June 3rd before I knew it! However I did 8 cards tonight (they count even if they are easy!) so I think I'll try to finish a card a day - we'll see how that goes. I'll show you the rest of the cards over the next few days.