Monday, June 7, 2010

House Mouse Christmas Card

I finally finished this card although it didn't go exactly as planned. I had hoped to put mistletoe cut on the Cricut in the lower right hand corner but I couldn't cut it small enough for the card. So the mistletoe ended up inside the card above the sentiment inside. Also, I used artistic license and colored the mistletoe berries red instead of white just cause I wanted color there. Its hard to see but in the close up photo I used a Gelly Roll pen in Silver Star to add some glitter to the stamp lines in Mr. Mouse's clothes and Mrs. Mouse's skirt. I have to remember in the future to write down the Copic markers I use so I can recreate the color combinations that I like again (or share with you if you like them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment