Thursday, November 17, 2011

December Daily & Project - Title page and more.....

 Here is my title page for the December Daily section of my Project Life album.  As it stands right now all of the elements are from Simple Stories' 25 Days of Christmas collection.  The calendar block in the top 4" x 6" pocket allows the kraft cardstock of the following page show through.  The top vertically oriented pocket on the right side of the page protector has a 4" x 6" transparency overlay in it with a sheet of white paper (for now).  The bottom vertically oriented pocket is empty and both pockets will eventually hold some photos. 

 Besides the 25 Days of Christmas Collection I am using Ali Edwards' December Daily 8.5"x 11" overlays.  I am not a digital scrapper so I printed the overlays on to kraft cardstock from the pdf files that are provided.  You can find these at http://www.designerdigitals.com/    On the right is one of Becky Higgins Design A pages.  You can find Project Life information on Becky's blog at http://www.beckyhiggins.com/  As I mentioned in a previous post while I use mostly Design A pages in my Project Life album I need to add page protectors that have vertically oriented pockets as well.  In this page the elements are all from the 25 Days of Christmas collection.  What I wanted to point out with this photo and the following photo is that on the right side you can actually see elements on FOUR other pages.  The red/white stripe page is the next set of 8.5" x 11" December Daily pages, the red flower below the "TOGETHER" card is the next vertically oriented page protectors and the red flower with the white paper is another transparency overlay on the fourth page!  Just like with acrylic albums you can have layers showing through and adding depth/dimension to the look of your project.  Love this!   

I received a question about my 8.5" x 11" pages.  The flow of my pages are like this
*Design A page
*December Daily pages in 8.5" x 11" page protectors  (however many days in that week=number of pages
*WRMK page protector with two 4" x 6" vertically oriented pockets
*December Daily pages
*Repeat starting with Becky Higgins's Design A page protector
I hope that helps clarify the page set-up. 
A closer look at a Design A page
 Would love to hear about and see how you are doing December Daily.  Please leave comments and/or your blog address.
A closer look at a December Daily page (Day 12)


No comments:

Post a Comment