Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December Daily/Project Life - preparation & plans


Daily Journal Cards
 I wanted to share with you some of my preparation for my December Daily/Project Life pages that I've been working on.  I had saved this free printable file from Cathy Zielske awhile ago and thought this would work well for my daily journaling for December Daily.  To see Cathy's post and download the files go to her blog
http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/12/a-year-of-tags.html

So far I've cut the individual tags out and stamped the date on it. 

I'm not sure what else I'll be doing with these at this point.  Probably will distress the edges and decorate the top part - maybe to match the daily sheets from Ali. 



Close-up - daily journal card

The other item I have put together is my worksheet for the month.  All I've done at this point is print out a blank calendar and fill in the events that we are planning on doing/attending.  As you can see the weekends are pretty much filled but the weekdays are mostly empty (I work full-time days).  So now I have an idea of what days I need to focus on non-event related photographs.  On the back of the sheet I've written some things I definitely want to take photos of such as wrapping gifts, decorating the tree, etc.  I also have planned out two series of photos I want to include in my pages - these may end up being two different collages.  One is "how it all comes together" - this would be a series of photos getting ready for the holiday - decorating the house, shopping, wrapping, baking & those types of things.  The other is "Christmas past" and these are photos of ornaments/decorations/traditions that I've had since I was a child
My worksheet for daily photos
.  These will include a photo of the coffee cake & cookies we have each Christmas, the Advent calendar, and figurine candles that were my grandmother's.  So that's where I am right now.  How are your plans coming along?


1 comment: