Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Second Red Lead order



Red Lead PaperWorks had a sale and I can't resist picking up some items I didn't get with my first order.  You can see how they packaged my order in the top photo - I love that its like getting a present!  Just a nice extra touch, as is, the extra little items they send you!  In the middle photo I've placed the reindeer on my window sill for the time being.  I hope to use these in my Tim Holtz Configurations - not sure just yet when that will happen.  The bottle brush trees and strand of beads will be set aside for that project as well.  The little gingerbread men will be used on my December Daily/Project life pages along with the 3 stamps.
If you'd like to check out Red Lead PaperWorks click on their web address in the Links section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment