Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art of Observation Week 1 Memory Files

I finally finished up a couple of week's projects for my Art of Observation class over at Big Picture Classes (BPC).  This one is from Week 1 with a theme of "Beautiful"




The folder is from the No Limits Memory Files collection.  The rest of the pieces are cardstock that I had on hand.  The vellum piece has a quote that Heidi supplied as a download.  There are no photos yet as I'm using this Memory File for an upcoming trip in September to visit my oldest son and DIL.  We'll be visiting Tahoe as part of that trip and I'm sure it'll be easy to take lots of "beautiful" photos.
I'll be back with this Memory File once its complete this fall.

Use this link to see all of Heidi Swapp's Memory File items http://store.scrapbook.com/products/heidi%20swapp%20memory%20files.html?gclid=COKY9fPKj7ACFegbQgodBCoaoQ
Here is a link to YouTube videos featuring the Memory Files
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Heidi+Swapp+Memory+Files

No comments:

Post a Comment