Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project Life Blog Hop, National Scrapbook Day and more

Its been a busy week for me so far.  After work I've been busy getting my house cleaned & picked up, running errands, getting groceries, picked up my printed photos and cleaning/organizing my craft room.  I'm trying to get everything done and off my "to do" list so that Saturday and most of Sunday is free & clear so that I can be creating all weekend (or most of it).  I'm signed up for Big Picture Classes Creative Crop (click on box at right for more details) for Saturday which is National Scrapbook Day (NSD).  I'm also participating in Scrapbook.com's National Scrapbook Day event (http://www.scrapbook.com/ > click on forums> NSD forum).  Both events start at noon eastern time and are full of challenges, prizes and plenty of inspiration.  Scrapbook.com has a schedule that you can print out once you are at the NSD forum and shares what you need for each challenge.  I'm really looking forward to Sat.  Tonight I'm making one last run to my LSS and maybe Michael's to pick up more adhesive, some mists and whatever might catch my eye.  Tonight and tomorrow I'm pulling some more photos & supplies together - I'm looking to get a lot done this weekend.
Also this Saturday is the Project Life Blog Hop beginning at 8am. As you probably know all ready Project Life (PL) is an easy way to document your memories and everyday life  Developed by Becky Higgins this is my 2nd year participating.  I've also am using Project Life to get my photos from past years into albums.  I do a mix of both Project Life and traditional scrapbooking layouts in my PL albums.  I hope you'll take time to hop around the blogs on Saturday.  You can start here or at the top of the list with
Jill http://jillconyers.com/       
What are your plans for National Scrapbook Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment