Saturday, May 12, 2012

Double Take layout

Over at Big Picture Classes May Flaum & Nic Howard's class Double Take started last Thursday.  The idea of the class is to learn new ways of creating double page layouts so that they are cohesive rather than looking like two seperate layouts.  Today was the first chance that I had to complete a layout.
We were given 4 sketches and then May & Nic each showed us their interpretation of the sketch so we essentially got 8 layouts of inspiration!  And what's not to love about layouts where you can scrap 9 photos at once!  Others sketches had space for 5-7 photos.
Also had time to actual put one of my Memory Files together from my Art of Observation class.  Have been playing around with this but needed a few more supplies.I'm glad I waited - I'm really happy with how its turning out.  Hope to have it done soon to show you.
I'll be using several of the files for photos, etc for trip to California in September.  
Weather is beautiful here today - I've found some time to be outside but enjoying the leftover creative "buzz" from last weekend's Creative Crop and iNSD.  What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment