Friday, May 25, 2012

Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap



Kat Sloma from KatEye Studios is once again hosting the Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap.   See her website here   http://kateyestudio.com/   Kat's idea for the swap is to get people's artwork out into the world whether its photography, scrapbooking, quilting, mixed media or wherever your creativity leads you. 

Last year was the first year that Kat hosted this swap and she ended up with 170 people from 37 states and 13 countries participating.  She's hoping for 200 people to participate this time.  She allows lots of time to prepare the postcards and I found it very easy to do.  I was taking a class with Claudine Hellmuth and used artwork from that class for my postcard last year.I ended up with 8 postcards last year - 5 from the original swap, one from Kat and 2 from people that I sent my postcard too!   I'm looking forward to the postcard swap again this year.  Its a lot of fun!  Hope you'll join in!

For more information on the postcard swap and to sign up go here  http://kateyestudio.com/liberate-your-art-postcard-swap


No comments:

Post a Comment