Friday, November 8, 2013

Today I am thankful for.....

 Welcome back!  I am thankful that you are here reading my blog.
I got my photos processed and picked up from CVS. So I was able to catch up on my pages.
You've seen Day 1 without the photo and as you can see from the photo I added my desk is a mess!  It's a little less messy today but not a lot. 
 Day 6 I'm thankful for being out on the road working with the primary care practices I work with.  Urban to rural areas, lots of great views, a road I've never traveled, lots of hills and 2 lakes make for a great day out of the office!
Day 7 I'm thankful for the Christmas music radio station.
I showed you the Daily Log sheets that Cathy Zielske provided and I had partially filled them in prior to starting.  I keep forgetting about them but I took some time today to update them, add items I want a photo of on certain days and did a general list of possibilities.  I'm hoping that it will help on the weekdays when I have less time to focus on being thankful.
How about you?  What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I really like that you are capturing big things (job) and little things (radio station) that you are grateful for!

    ReplyDelete