Saturday, November 16, 2013


The beautiful sunset caught our eye as soon as we walked out of Olive Garden.  I quickly grabbed my camera from the car fearful that I would lose it before I could get the photo.  I got a few funny looks from other people arriving or leaving as I stood in the parking lot taking photos.  As I turned to go back to the car I saw the moon coming up in the west and the sky with a totally different look. 
 I was very thankful to be in the 
right place at the right time.
What were you thankful for today?

As you can see, I did something different with the photos for today.  I placed them in a Close To My Heart 4 x 6 Flip Flap.  It means that I will have to take the page out of the protector to turn the photo to see the second one but this way I didn't have to choose between them or crop them.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the flip flap so you could have both photos. I think you could cut a slit in the page protector & just let the flip flap be on the outside - I've done this with photos before.

    ReplyDelete