Sunday, January 30, 2011

Project Life - 3rd Week and One Little Word Blog Hop



Week 3 is a variety of activities from wrapping and packing up baby shower presents, visits to the art gallery at the Prendergast Library and the Fenton Historical Museum, a visit from one of our deer families and a male cardinal along with another snow picture.  Unfortunately during this time of year there's no end of material for snow pictures!  I added a 8 1/2 x 11 page protector to hold the items from the art gallery and the Fenton Historical Museum.  I love the yellow & greens in the flower picture (done in acrylics) and had to take a photo of the horse as it is made from dried flowers!  I had hoped to have Week 4 done and ready to post but did not get that finished this weekend.
I do want to let you know about the upcoming blog hop that I'll be participating in this Tuesday, February 1st.  I'll be posting the blog hop info tomorrow night but it does not go live until Tuesday, February 1st at 11am EST.  So check back for the entire list of blogs that will be sharing their first month's work for the One Little Word project.  I think you'll find it illuminating!

1 comment:

  1. I love this. In some books I've seen, the cards and patterned papers take over. I like how you let the story take over and don't compete with the colors in the photos. I hope I can remember this when I see all the lovely colors in my kids coming this week! You had one great polka color punch for the page, and let the photos do the rest. Great job!

    ReplyDelete