Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Second asymmetrical collage

Here's my second practice piece for my Composition class with Claudine Hellmuth.  The birdcage and man are some of the images that Claudine includes with the class as downloads.  So far we've gotten 5 sheets of images to download each week.  The dark paper with the gears is a piece of DCWC paper.  The stock market piece is from the newspaper and the definition of work came from an old dictionary that I got when a local bookstore went out of business.  The letters are chipboard and colored with Tim Holtz's Distress Stain (this stuff is great - so easy!)  This week's assignment is a horizontal line composition - I'll post when I finish it.  I've been working on finishing my piece for One Little Word - I'm really happy how that has turned out.  That will be posted in the OLW Blog Hop on July 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment